(Closed) Galina SWG354

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Not yet!  That is the dress I really want, and I have been calling 3 different Davids Bridal shops in the area to see when they are getting it in stock.  They either say they have no idea they get new dresses every day or it will just be a few more weeks.  :/  I’ll keep you posted if I find any more details!

Post # 4
30 posts
Newbee

@ruthie1583: Found the SWG354 at a store in Vegas – tried it on last night even though the one they had was a size too big and it’s soo pretty, I’m fairly sure that’s the one I’ll be getting.  (p.s. the back is zip up but has little round crystal beads along the zipper)…I’ll post pics when I have more time. πŸ™‚

Post # 6
30 posts
Newbee

Here is the dress! Keep in mind it probably looks a lot better when wearing one that isnt too big…you can see the woman holding the dress on behind me in the picture.  The details on the neckline also cant really be seen in the picture.

Post # 8
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Just tried on this dress today…and fell in love!! Going back on Sunday with momma so she can see it in person πŸ™‚

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee

I’m going back Saturday to try it on with bridesmaids…it will probably be the dress I end up getting. Cool Yay for us! Haha

Post # 10
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

So after trying on this dress TWICE on two seperate visits, I bought it Sunday πŸ™‚ LOVE IT! Please excuse the bulgey boob area, the sample dress was a size too small up top.

Me with future sis in law in her Bridesmaid or Best Man dress (it will be navy blue not black :))

Post # 11
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Tried it on the other day, here’s the back of it πŸ™‚ 

FYI, this dress is a lot heavier than I thought it would be, but still beautiful

Post # 12
841 posts
Busy bee

Stunning dress! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

I have a brand new never worn SWG354 Size 6.  Tags still on.  Bride found second dress.  Email me at [email protected]  if interested.

The topic ‘Galina SWG354’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors