Galina WG3913 brides, where ya at??

posted 6 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I tried that dress on and it was a top contender! I went with a different one, but I loved this one too 😊 you look absolutely stunning! I love the belt with it too! 😍

Post # 3
430 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2019 - City, State

moonbee :  I haven’t tried this dress on, but I just wanted to say that it is stunning!!! 

Post # 5
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

moonbee :  It’s so soft and ethereal and romantic! I’m glad you chose that one 😊 well I went in looking for something just like that, soft and flowy and tulle and blush toned, and on my first trip that was my top choice, but after realizing at another store that it turned out I unexpectedly preffered fitted and lace (as they say, you never know until you try things on!) I went with this ivory Galina dress instead:

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2020

You look GORGEOUS. I just said yes to this dress today!!!! I actually bought another dress before but was suffering from mega dress regret. This fulfilled all of my lace v-neck and tulle dreams!

Post # 8
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - New Hampshire

I just chose this dress yesterday, and it’s on sale, and I have a coupon!!! Here are some photos (sorry for the white scribbles I didn’t want to post faces). It was the first dress I tried on (had it saved already) and ultimately came back to it! I loved how flowy it felt. I’m so excited to wear it!!! I’m going to order in solid ivory!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Cancun

Did y’all know this dress has POCKETS!!!! I’m even more in love and glad I said YES to this one!!! 

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Cancun

I love love the secret pockets!!!!  Can’t wait to see it on when it’s altered. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors