Post # 1
I mean, nobody is perfect right? So… what is that anoying habit your partner has that just drives you “crazy” 😛 ?
My boyfriend is very very tidy. I know that some people don’t think it’s a fault but it’s crazy because, imagine I pick up a book and then remember I have something in the oven, so I leave the book non attended in the living room table, and 10 minutes later when I come back it’s already in the book case ordered by height and color 😛
Post # 3
- Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall
@lsimpson: 2 things – he doesn’t listen worth a DAYUM and he jokes when I am NOT in a joking mood! But to the second one, his family is just like that and it drives serious me nuts!!!
Post # 4
Honestly…..I got out of a marriage and have an xDH who was the most annoyingest, faultiest person alive…so I haven’t found any faults in my SO yet, we’ve been together for a little over 3 years now…He’s a saint compaired to the x. LOL
Post # 5
This might be Too Much Information, but mine has really stinky farts. He knows this, so he’ll run to the bathroom or another room if he has to fart. It’s annoying and hilarious at the same time.
Post # 6
- Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza
I can’t really think of anything except for that he doesn’t open his mail. We’ve been together for about 4 years now and it used to just pile up for days and days – it drove me crazy. Now I just open it up when it comes in. 🙂
Post # 7
It doesn’t really drive me crazy, because it’s something I’ve just come to accept about him. He leaves his dirty underwear on the bedroom floor for me to pick up and put in the hamper.
Post # 8
My SO procrastinates over important things for no reason. Drives me nuts. I have to nag him to make important phone calls etc.
Post # 9
@lsimpson: He’s very organized and task oriented. In itself, it isn’t such a bad thing.. like the finances are organized, the house is tidy, the dishes are done… but sometimes it can be a bit annoying.
For example, if we’re going grocery shopping or running errands, we’re in and out and doing it the most efficient way possible (which can be good), but if I am dilly dallying or anything like that, he isn’t impressed. It’s like he’s in work mode lol. Git ‘er done and don’t relax until then.
Post # 10
2 things with my fi.
1. Wherever he takes it off, it stays. Takes off his coat in the kitchen? You best believe it’ll stay there until I move it. Underwear in the living room? Yep, he’d just leave it there.
2. He “nests”. And this one drives me INSANE. When he’s lounging, or playing video games/computers, or just watching movies, he’ll bring a bunch of drinks/snacks/books/electronics and pile them around him. Like a king sitting on a mound of gold! It drives me CRAZY!
Post # 11
@housebee: HAHA, oh my goodness. My FI’s farts are like a dumpster. I have to cover my nose!
I love my Fiance to death but he does do some things that irritate me:
1. He’s Italian. He has no indoor voice. When we’re watching TV and he wants to speak to me about something, it’s always while a good part is on. So, he talks really loud and I MISS THE GOOD PART. It drives me nuts! It’s never about anything important either!
2. He is the biggest, hugest procrastinator I have ever seen in my life. Oh my.
3. He is not good at placing things in logical places. I have a system at home. Keys stay on the counter. Glasses are in the bathroom. Etc, etc. He put the keys once in one of my bins in the living room. I close the door and then remember I DIDNT GRAB MY KEYS. It was because I didn’t see them and assumed they were in my bag.
Post # 12
@jenilynevette: Haha! nº 2 it’s very funny 😛 If he cleans it afterwards isn’t that bad XD
Post # 13
- Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House
Mine doesn’t love going out on dates like I do, so I have to constantly remind him/beg if I want him to plan something. But it does save us a lot of money!
Post # 14
@canarydiamond: My boyfriend is very organized, when we go out shopping he has already a “plan” of the supermarket and goes like: “What are you doing going to the fish section without picking up bread first? then we will have to go back…” 😛 But I love him so much, and it really is time efficient 😀
Post # 15
He talks really slow because he a man that was born and raised in Texas.
I know what you are thinking… “that’s notthing!” but it is because being interrupted is his biggest annoyance. So… I often times think he is done speaking and will start on what I am going to say… but NO he wasn’t done… he was just being SLOW.
So, actually most of our fights start because of the slow talking/interrupting problem.
If he comments on this, he will probably say that I interrupt him all the time.
Post # 16
My Fiance is incredibly bad with money. Despite knowing we need to save for our wedding and save for a house (and save to pay back his parents some money we borrowed) every 2 weeks, when our checks come in, he has to spend it as fast as possible on the silliest things! Comics, action figures, video games, etc.
We’re slowly working on it, but it definitely drives me crazy :