Post # 1
I’ve decided to do them and I’ve been in contact with my photographer about ideas. I love the black and white/pinup-ey/edgy kind of look and I’m not sure where to do it! I know that most boudoir photo shoots typically take place in a bedroom, but mine is boring and not suitable for this. I love railroad tracks but I also am trying to think of a more private place as well.
I also will be using FI’s bass guitar and maybe his BMX bike as props since these are very important to him.
Some inspiration photos!
[attachment=1041432,129377] [attachment=1041432,129378] [attachment=1041432,129379] [attachment=1041432,129380] [attachment=1041432,129381]
Post # 3
I was oh so broke because of the wedding when I did my pics, so I had to get very creative in the wardrobe (didn’t worry about the location b/c I just went to my photog’s studio). But for the outfits, I did the following:
1) DH’s uniform (He’s Army) …well, just the jacket, the pants would have looked silly. lol Obviously, I wore it open so it would show cleavage (his FAVORITE pic).
2) A simple black dress that is his favorite dress on me. This doesn’t sound too exciting, but when I wear it, I normally wear a cami under it so I don’t show cleavage. For the pics, I left out the cami so the girls would show off. He loves this one because I always wear this dress to church and he thinks it’s hilariosu to see me wearing the “sexy dress picture” to church…goofball
3) We couldn’t take a honeymoon right away, so I re-decorated my bedroom so it would feel new. Part of the project was making a new duvet that I made out of purple satin. So, I just used that as an outfit. Literally just draped it over myself.
4) Wet white tshirt. My photographer actually said that was the first time someone had that idea, which I found shocking. Seriously, if guys like the wet white tshirt look, why don’t girls do this more often? LOL
5) I took a couple wearing just my veil, but I thought I looked like a dork so I didn’t end up using this one.
6) this is my I WISH section…lol If I had the body and wasn’t afraid to show it off, I would have had a pic in my birthday suit, or in a sexy bra/panty set wearing a string of pearls…maybe someday I’ll take that pic.
Post # 4
great ideas! you’re right, i can’t believe more women don’t do the wet tshirt look…maybe because it doesn’t feel so glamorous. 🙂
and the jacket, that’s great! i love this!
Post # 6
Here are the outfits and accesories that I used:
1. Blue dress shirt that belongs to Fiance. I wore a big pearl and silve necklace with the shirt. Also wore large hoop earrings. Black Bra, boy short panties and peep toe heels.
2. Short silky purple robe. Wore no bra and black panties.
3. Black see through baby doll with black panties and heels.
3. Also took a series of shots with me in black panties and a white bed sheet.
My photos were taken in a hotel room so you might want to consider doing that!
Post # 7
We’re taking the photos at my house, mostly in the master bedroom. I have a frilly bra and undie set, a little black pin-up style dress, and one of his dress shirts/ties. I will probably also wear my wedding night lingerie with my veil in at least one. I also want some pictures in my “Kiss the Cook” apron in the kichen, baking.
Post # 8
awesome! when did/will you ladies give the photos to your SO? and how? photo album?
Post # 9
I am doing mine this weekend. Our wedding in in October, i think i will give him an album on the day of …
Post # 10
Jennhasfeet: I’m DYING here! My boudoir shoot was May 15th and I won’t get to see the pictures until my meeting with my photographer on July 6th!
I think I have decided to give my Fiance an album of the pictures on the first day of our honeymoon. It will be calmer and he can really enjoy the gift!
Post # 11
Here is a thread that might be helpful
POST your boudoir inspiration pics
Post # 12
I had a couple outfits:
1-a corset/undies set from VS
2-just a mini jean skirt I used to wear when we first started dating (and only my arms to cover the top)
3-A purple satin table runner (we are using these for our reception tables!)- I draped it over myself strategically…=) My Fiance is going to see those tables in a whole new light after seeing the pics earlier that day haha
Oh- and of course my wedding day heels (they are purple with rhinestones on the heels!)
I plan on having one of my girls bring the album to him earlier that morning, while we are still getting ready. My photographer had a set up at her studio, so I didn’t have much say in location, she did have a bed, chair, couch, etc to use so would be similar to a hotel room =)
@JsDragonfly- Love the wet t shirt idea~ wish I would have thought of that! =)
Post # 13
I’ll be giving him an album when we get back to the suite the night of the wedding … or the first night of the honeymoon
Post # 14
I did mine many years ago, and incorporated my ex’s guitar and his bike helmet. Anything you can include that is special to him would be very cool (but be careful with the guitar…lol)
Post # 15
@jaylii, wow! that long, huh? i couldn’t wait that long!
@irwedd, thanks! that helps bunches.
@bridalbabe, i love the idea of having someone bring it to him in the morning the day of. i think i may do that, too. it will drive him crazyyyy.
@menobride, lol, yeah i know to be careful with the guitar, i play too. 🙂
Post # 16
@bridalbabe…thanks! That idea came from pure desperation of needing just one more outfit but not having the money. lol I was searching my closet to see if I could find anything and happened to pick up a white tshirt…pure luck and then the light bulb went off. lol