Post # 1
If anyone who’s done this before could fill me in that would be great!
1. Will they return the certified copy of my marriage certificate?
2. Is it going to expire in the same year as the one I currently have? I’d just like to know if I’ll need a new one in 3 years or 10.
Post # 2
1. Yes. I got mine back no problem.
2. No, mine came with a new, later expiration date.
Post # 3
1 – No I didn’t get my certified copy back
2 – No you get a new expiration date.
I liked having to renew my passport bc I got to take a better picture lol
Post # 4
1. No i didn’t get mine back
2. Yes, 10 more years until exp
Post # 5
Okay great, thank you everyone 🙂 I have an extra certified copy anyways, so I’ll figure I may or may not lose one and do what I can to avoid it, and yay new expiration date.
I could definitely use a new picture, in the one I have I look like such a teenager! Which I was, so it makes sense.
Post # 6
We still need to do this!