(Closed) Getting married in Charlotte in 10/2009

posted 10 years ago in Charlotte
Post # 3
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

Hi sunflwra! Congrats! I’m in Charlotte too, one of the few natives. My husband and I got married in March at Colonel Francis Beatty Park, and I just haven’t quite kicked the weddingbee habit yet. The Charlotte area board isn’t too busy usually but feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to talk about anything. I’m still going through a horible case of wedding planning withdraws!

Post # 4
28 posts
Newbee

Hello Charlotte Ladies!  I’m getting married in Uptown next June, and would definitely be up for bouncing around some ideas.  I have the big things done, but would love some creative inspiration for all the little details!   It really is a full-time job.

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee

Hello Charlotte Brides! I’m getting married in Matthews, reception at Firethorne in May….and I can’t wait! I found an amazing photographer who’s a former Knottie, if anyone’s still looking for a great photographer.

Does anyone have any DJ recommendations?

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey,

I am a Charlotte Bride as well, but my wedding is in 4 Weeks! If you need help with anything let me know. Also I will have some gold artificial pumpkins I am using as centerpieces and other decorations to get rid of after the wedding. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Hope you are all enjoying planning:)

Post # 7
28 posts
Newbee

Anyone have recommendations for hair and/or makeup?  I’m really tempted to do it myself (the makeup, at least) but I’m sure I’ll end up regretting it….

Should I just go to a makeup counter at the mall? Anyone done that before?

Thanks for the help, ladies!

The topic ‘Getting married in Charlotte in 10/2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors