(Closed) Getting married May 2013!!

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Welcome and congrats! Haven’t been here long but I love this site!

Post # 4
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi! I’m a May 18, 2013 bride myself! We’ve got some posts in the May boards under Month Twins about what some of us have done so far.

Enjoy the Hive and welcome Laughing

Post # 6
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

Fellow Oklahoma girl here. 😀 What city are you planning the wedding for?

Post # 7
251 posts
Helper bee

Hey, I’m an Okie girl too with a May 2013 wedding!

Post # 8
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Yokyee:  Tulsa, or OKC? (Or somewhere else?) I am still technically “waiting,” but I know what a challenge it will be finding a venue, so I’m starting to try and figure something out early!

Post # 9
251 posts
Helper bee

Mine is OKC and I think there are still plenty of places open depending on your date. Mine will be on 5/25 which is Memorial Day weekend so that goes a little faster with the venues, photographers etc 

Post # 10
72 posts
Worker bee

Hey Okie girls… I’m getting married here in central Oklahoma ( near McLoud/Harrah) on May 11, 2013.  It’s a 2nd marraige for us both, we’re planning a fun and casual but pretty and kind of country/vintage outdoor wedding on his 10 acre lot. 
My house is up for sale right now here in Midwest City, and then we can get our new modular home ordered and set up for out there before the wedding .  Hope that all works out!  Yikes!

I’ve found several good ideas on Pinterest and one of the websites that keeps coming up is http://www.stylemepretty.com 

Julie

Post # 11
251 posts
Helper bee

@Oklahomajewel:  Wow, sounds like you got alot on your plate! Good luck with selling and moving!

The topic ‘Getting married May 2013!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors