(Closed) Getting married on July 6th, 2013! :)

posted 6 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

My fiance & I are getting married on Friday, July 26th, 2013!

We have booked our venue & photographer. So no worries you are miles ahead of me. I am searching for a dress now. I can not for the life of me find the vases I want for my wedding. I am in love with a Cake Topper that another BeeBride makes so I plan on buying mine from her. What are your colors going to be? Have you chosen your bridesmaids dress yet? Have you starting make your Save The Dates? Have you thought about invitations? Have you thought about party favors? I’m just throwing things at you that have been on my mind!

Post # 5
351 posts
Helper bee

I am getting married July 27, 2013..feels like forever away at times, but when you break it down- there is SO much to do, so time doesn’t seem that far away. I have booked my venue and photographer. I am booking the DJ next week and starting dress shopping mid-June. I really hope this time flies!! And I tend to be a super planner so I’ve taken a notebook and literally spent a night breaking everything down so I don’t forget about the good ideas

Post # 7
351 posts
Helper bee

@Beijocanaboca:  Just remember that there won’t be a detail you haven’t thought of if you give yourself more time πŸ™‚ Plus that will help with all those pesky DIY tasks (which I have a ton of!) Good luck with your wedding planning! I hope everything is perfect!

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee

My fiance and I will be getting married on July 6, 2013 as well!! Looks like we are both from MA too. Still so much to do but thankfully there is still some time left.

Post # 9
1318 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

That’s my birthday! ^_^

Post # 10
221 posts
Helper bee

@Beijocanaboca:  We are gettng marred July 20th, 2013.

I have booked the venue, menu has been chosen. I just made my 1st Ebay purchase of brooches for DIY bouquet’s. MOH and bridesmaids have been chosen.

Fiance is in the letterpress/printing business so we know who will be doing the invitations and photography

Just starting the dress shoppng. I know what I am looking for πŸ™‚

Planning a vintage theme(ivory/pink/silver).

Next item on the agenda is bookng a DJ…so if anyone can recommend someone in the Twin Cities/Metro are of Mn, I would love to hear from you !!

Post # 11
967 posts
Busy bee

me too!!!!!!! I love that we gave ourselves LOTS of time

Post # 12
2778 posts
Sugar bee

I have venues, a dress, an officiant, transportation to and from, etc.

I have tentative plans for cake, flowers, food.

I need someoone to serve the food, a photographer, someone to stand guard of the music even if we use the Ipod, and someone to take video.

I haven’t thought out table arrangement even though they will be free tables.  Working on decorations which will be DIY and dollar store bought.  Also still deciding on shoes.  Will be meeting with BM’s later this year to pick out dresses.  Its all pretty much under control hopefully.  Is kinda super low budget because I have been laid off but luckly we have alot of stuff for free or help.  My wedding will be in Central MA but I am planning it from afar.

Currently working on DIY STD and invites and picking a set time for this whole sindig to go down.

Post # 13
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m getting married on July 6th as well, but THIS year! So I have pretty much everything done.. less than 2 weeks away now.. eeek!

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m July 6th too!!!! Beach ceremony on Cape Cod πŸ™‚

Im new to these message boards and excited to see lots of MA people!!! 

It sounds like alot of you are feeling the same as I have been – eager to book vendors but trying not to seem crazy! All of my friends/family thought I was insane to book as early as I did, but my thinking has been, if I see something I love why not secure it? The last thing I wanted was to wait then have them not be available!

So far I have the venue (ceremony/reception at the same place), photographer, videographer, dj, florist, and ceremony musicians….and I love them all! I’ve also ordered my dress and picked out my bridesmaid’s dresses. 

I’m excited to hear about everyone’s progress on here! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Getting married on July 6th, 2013! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors