(Closed) Getting ready timeline with first look at 12:00pm?

posted 5 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
2616 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

we had 12 o clock first look.

my girls got to hair at 9 (3 of them) and they were back at hotel at 1145 not dressed and made up yet. i had my appt at 8 at another location and was done by 10. one girl had hair make up all done  befor 8 and help with the flower girl and ring bearers.. i had make up done by myself by 1030. help with everyones make up and put dresses on right when photographers showed up( wanted pics gettin ready)

Post # 4
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I had 5 bridesmaids, plus 3 moms that had hair/make up done. we started at 9am and left the hotel at 12.

There were 2 hairdressers and 1 make up artist.

So with your timeline, we would have started at 8am, left the hotel at 11am. All my BMs got dressed at the hotel, I got dressed at the venue. 

Post # 5
3277 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

We’re starting pictures at 12 also and starting to get hair/make up done at 8am. There’s 6 Bridesmaid or Best Man and me, possibly moms, and I’m worried that won’t even be enough time. 

Post # 6
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@MissJoJoLuff:  how large is your family and wedding party. that really only gives you 2 hours for pictures if you plan on doing them all before hand, so you can be done and out of the way when guests arrive

I have 4 siblings, and my Fiance 1, and we are doing first look at 10 for a 3 pm ceremony

Post # 7
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We did something similar:

8:00 AM – makeup artist comes to my parents’ home to do my makeup/hair

9:00 AM- mom and 4 bridesmaids get their makeup and hair done. Change into dresses.

11:00 AM – we leave for venue

12:00 PM – Arrive at venue, photogs meet us there. I change into my dress and put on final accessories.  Some bridals/formals.  Groomsmen are concurrently getting their formals done.

12:30 PM – First look.  Bridal party gets sandwhiches for lunch delivered.

12:50 PM – Bridesmaid photos, bridal party, family formals and us.

2:00 PM – Ceremony start

2:45 PM – Ceremony end

2:45 – 3:00 PM – A few more photos, then leave for reception!

The topic ‘Getting ready timeline with first look at 12:00pm?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors