(Closed) Getting up at 4:45 in the morning to go work out…

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I usually work out 5 to 7 days a week and love it! However, I was in a really bad car wreck a year ago and had a lot of injuries and required several surgeries. I am pretty much healed and finally got the go ahead to start working out again. But I am so totally out of my routines and everything is so hard now. However, there’s a snowball’s chance in hell that I would ever get up that early to work out! GOOD LUCK!!!

Post # 4
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

GOOD LUCK GIRL!!! The gym addiction will kick in and do its thing for you again. It always does :). You got this!!

Post # 5
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

oof I wish i had this motivation. I need sleep. but I did go for a 2 mile jog today. Good luck!

Post # 6
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Good luck! I’ve started giving up my lunch break to workout during the day. I just eat at my desk while I work and then use my actual break to use the company gym for an hour. I admire your ability to get yourself up in the mornings to work out…I could never do that!

Post # 7
452 posts
Helper bee

@pokie45:  GOOD LUCK You can do it!! I’m starting to think about doing such things… hopefully in a month (lol) I’ll be closer to comiting to such things!

Post # 8
973 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

While I 100% understand the need to get back in shape (cause I do too!)… getting up at 4:45 is NEVER going to happen for anything other than a rare event/leaving for a trip.  I’m 36 and if I get up before 7am I feel ill until about noon… same for breakfast, forget it (I recently tried breakfast for a few months, I mean it’s supposed to be good for you, etc)… skipped a few days last week and wondered why I felt so GOOD, awake, and alert all of the sudden…. lol… humans are funny and different creatures). I’m more likely to go to SLEEP at that time, so I commend you.  However I did just get an exercise bike so I could work out at my convience… and I’m so excited!

Post # 9
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Good luck! Getting in to the routine is the hardest part!

Post # 11
12956 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Good job!  Early mornings get easier, I promise!  (I get up at 4:30 for work…) 

Post # 12
2981 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Anyone who gets up that early to work out is a super hero in my mind!

Post # 13
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have been getting up then or at 5am. I haven’t worked out in years!!! I am at my heaviest and decided it’s time! I am doing 3-4 days a week. I am on week 3. I spin twice a week and do the eliptical and work on legs the other two days. The second spin day is a Saturday though and that class doesn’t start until 8am 🙂 Way to go!!!

Post # 14
1748 posts
Bumble bee

I use to get up at 4:20 AM to work out. It’s tough, but once you’re in a routine, it’s not so bad. Plus, once you start moving you hardly notice. Of course, by 8 PM you’re ready for bed!!

Good for you for committing to a healthy lifestyle!

Post # 15
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Good luck!  I can never get up earlier to work out, I need my sleep!

Post # 16
2565 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

You are awesome!  I am a post-work exerciser…  I need my sleep, lol. 😀

The topic ‘Getting up at 4:45 in the morning to go work out…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors