Post # 1
In light of the upcoming holiday, I thought we could all share what we’re most thankful for this year. 🙂
For me, I am so thankful for my husband and my daughter. My husband is literally my rock; I’m such an independent person, but he makes it a point every day to take care of me in some little way. And our daughter is just the light of my life. She’s so smart and incredibly sweet and funny. I am so blessed to have her in my life.
What are you thankful for this year?
Post # 3
I’m thankful to have such wonderful friends and colleagues who wrote me such great reference letters for the apartment I’m trying to buy. And on that note, I’m thankful to have such a great job that I enjoy and pays well.
And of course, above all, I am thankful for my Darling Husband who I couldn’t live without. He is such a great person and a wonderful Husband, there are no words to express how thankful I am for him.
Post # 4
What a great post, Mrs. Spring! I’ve had so many “new” things happen in the past six or so months, and I’m thankful for them all.
- My husband of four months.
- Our new apartment, not just because we didn’t live together before the wedding, but because we have a safe, warm home in which to enjoy the upcoming holiday season.
- My new job. I finished my master’s in June and was lucky enough to have secured full-time employment within just a few weeks. My husband is only working part-time right now, so my job has been the most amazing blessing as we start our lives together.
- It sounds cliche, but friends and family. Being surrounded by 250 people at our wedding who truly love us and support us was such an amazing and humbling feeling.
Like many members of the hive, my life has gone through some major changes (all good) this year, and I’m just so incredibly thankful to be where I am right now! 🙂
Post # 5
@Mrs. Spring: I am thankful for having such a loving, supportive, funny family. They adore me, I enjoy seeing them and cooking with my mom during the holiday season. I am thankful to have joy in my heart and peace in my life. I praise GOD for that;0) I have everything I need and I am happy.
Post # 6
I’m thankful that after 2 trying years of unemployment my SO finally found a job, and it’s one that he enjoys.
Post # 7
I’m thankful that we both have good jobs and are buying a new house!
Post # 8
I am so thankful for the sweet baby boy in my belly. 🙂 I am also thankful that God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who does so much for me and shows his love in ways that I can not explain.
I am also thankful for the growth in my personal life and career. I beleive that 2012 will be a great year for me!
Post # 9
GREAT POST! I have a ton to be thankful for this week
- Darling Husband, my son, and my family are givens. They shower me with loving blessings everyday.
- DH’s new job.
- Being 40 this week and getting carded last night!!!
- My old bosses, who are as close to family as non relatives can get.
I could go on forever but that is enough for today 🙂
Post # 10
I am SO thankful for the multitude of opportunities coming my way re: graduate school to further my career, and that my husband is so selflessly supportive and willing to go grow with me wherever we land.
I am also very thankful that my family and my husband’s have really melded into one big family – so grateful that they love each other and enjoy each others’ company, and can’t wait to see them all together for our annual Christmas Eve dinner!
Post # 11
I’m thankful that I have a stable life, steady job, caring fiance, family that I enjoy being with…
I feel like I have a really good life and I realize that not everyone has it this great. So I’m thankful for being blessed.
Post # 12
I am so thankful for our son, he has been such an amazing addition to our little family and I couldn’t imagine life without him! I’m also thankful for my family’s health, in past years we haven’t always been so lucky, so I am very thankful.
Post # 13
This thread is making me so happy. You are all so blessed, and it’s so wonderful to hear about the amazing things happening in your lives. Thank you for sharing!
Post # 14
2011 has been a roller coaster year for us, and I’m thankful for so much including:
- My Fiance lost his job but we survived it. He quickly found a new and even better job, and he’s never been happier in his career
- Our amazing dog who we adopted in February. We treat her like our baby and love her to pieces
- Our beautiful home which we are updating little by little
- Most importantly I’m thankful for my amazing fiance (and thankful that I no longer have to call him my boyfriend/domestic partner!! haha). He’s my world and I look forward to see what 2012 brings 🙂
Post # 15
I am so thankful that my nightmare relationship with my ex has ended. It is amazing to step into this chapter of my life. I am thankful that God brought Froggy into my life. He is incredible sweet and spends all day thinking of new ways to bless me. I am thankful for my two girls who add so much joy and fun to my life. I am grateful that my move this past year landed me in an incredibly supportive community. It is an amazingly humbling experience to think that I can call several dozen people (who I have only known six months) morning, noon or night and they will drop everything to come to my aid. I am thankful that I have a very large apartment and can host 20-30 people this year for Thanksgiving with no problem. God has been sooo good to me. 🙂
Post # 16
I am thankful for my family and Fi, with out them i think i would have gone nuts this year.