(Closed) Global Events & Imports <– HORRIBLE and insulting! :(

posted 8 years ago in South Asian
Post # 3
3166 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

YIKES!!! thanks for taking the time to review this awful place! hopefully if someone in your area is considering it they’ll find your review and save themselves the trouble. sorry you had to deal with that flakey jerk :[

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • g
  • 7 years ago

this place is awful – they closed down the business because of law suits.  Read the complaints board – this guy is finally getting what he deserves.  To all those brides who gave deposits please read the following post: 

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/global-wedding-amp-events-co-c29694/page/6.html#c904085

There is a new batch of complaints being filed against Karl/Filomena/global. It is important if anyone out there is thinking of filing to do so. It must be done formally. The first time in court the judge may be lienient but repeated offences while being in court could mean jail time. We have new info but it cannot be posted at this time. Trust that we are on this and file a formal complaint. Did I mention I got my $1500 back ?

Ministry of Consumer Services
5775 Yonge Street, Suite 1500
Toronto, ON M7A 2E5
Office: 416 326-8660
Cell: 647 237-8660
Fax: 416 326-8633
[email protected]

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • g
  • 7 years ago

this place is awful – they closed down the business because of law suits.  Read the complaints board – this guy is finally getting what he deserves.  To all those brides who gave deposits please read the following post: 

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/global-wedding-amp-events-co-c29694/page/6.html#c904085

There is a new batch of complaints being filed against Karl/Filomena/global. It is important if anyone out there is thinking of filing to do so. It must be done formally. The first time in court the judge may be lienient but repeated offences while being in court could mean jail time. We have new info but it cannot be posted at this time. Trust that we are on this and file a formal complaint. Did I mention I got my $1500 back ?

Ministry of Consumer Services
5775 Yonge Street, Suite 1500
Toronto, ON M7A 2E5
Office: 416 326-8660
Cell: 647 237-8660
Fax: 416 326-8633
[email protected]

The topic ‘Global Events & Imports <– HORRIBLE and insulting! :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors