Post # 1
I feel like I could pass out! I am so excited, yet I feel like I’m playing dress up still!! Its hard to believe in 11 short days I will be marrying the man of my dreams!!
Left to do:
- Make garter
- Buy candy
- Pack for honeymoon (When should I do this??)
- Figure out transportation.
- Book + pay for hotel for night before
- Figure out my something “borrowed”
- Have my nails done (anyone have inspiration they would like to show me? As I still have no clue what to do)
- Get rid of this huge pimple on my face!
- Make sure Groomsmen are paying for their tuxes… no one has paid in full yet!!
- Pick up Groommans tux.
- Do everything the tv show wants us to do… All in 6 days before the wedding!!! SIX DAYS! They want me to go try on dresses, taste cake, buy the candy, ect.
What is left for you as we enter the last days as single bee’s?
Post # 3
You’re on a tv show?
I think getting the hotel booked would be the first thing to cross off the list! haha
Post # 4
@tronski: Yes I am. And I know. The lady at the hotel is friends of the family. So she said she’ll take care of it. But I need to pay for it, and fiind out the room numbers.
Post # 5
I am packing for my honeymoon this upcoming week. I will be working Friday-Monday nights and then be doing the other small things to get ready for wedding the week of.
Post # 6
@Rouquine: Good to know! I think I am forgetting things!
Post # 7
@out4answers What TV show?
Post # 8
@out4answers: Nice. I am planning to walk around the house and write down everything I see to make sure I have it all. Then bring it out to my living room where I have the stuff I bought to pack. Haha.