(Closed) Going out of US for a bachelor's degree?

posted 4 years ago in College
Post # 3
162 posts
Blushing bee

I don’t know the answer to your exact question, but a few US schools have BA’s that can be completed online. University of Washington and Washington State University both have them. What kind of degree are you wanting to pursue?

The topic ‘Going out of US for a bachelor's degree?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors