(Closed) going to court

posted 7 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Take phone records and anything documentable to show that she has no interest in the children.  As well as a few witnesses if applicable.  It sounds like he’s a great dad, I’m sure he’ll have no problem getting custody.

Good Luck!

The topic ‘going to court’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors