(Closed) Good riddance to 2011

posted 9 years ago in Holidays
Post # 47
24 posts
Newbee

I’m hoping good riddence to singlehood! The ONLY imperfect thing in my life right now!

Post # 48
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Good riddance to being single (reconnected with an old boyfriend in July; he and I started dating again in August and have been engaged since late October)

Good riddance to boring, stay-at-home Saturdays (now I spend most of my Saturdays with my now fiance)

Good riddance to lack of opportunity for peer interaction

Good riddance to my nephew being an only child (his little sister was born in August)

Good riddance to a guy that I met in church in 2009 (one that I have not been able to attend for a while as I had to move over two years ago for reasons beyond my control) who, long story short, wouldn’t leave me alone. I never dated him, but nonetheless he claimed to be in love with me but would take it very personally if I said/did something that went against his better wishes; I had a close call to losing my virginity to him under duress as it was a supposed prerequsite for him to “move on” after I had said I no longer wanted any contact with him. I had been dealing with this guy while I was still dead single. Sometime after I had reconciled with my now fiance, I filled HIM in on the situation. Since I could not, in good conscience bail on the guy who wouldn’t leave me alone, I called him one night and had Fiance talk to him, and Fiance told the guy to leave me alone or else. (At least, that’s the G-rated version.)

Good riddance to those Family Radio rumors of Judgement Day in May and the end of the world in October. (Anyone remember those?)

Hopefully by this time next year, I can say good riddance to living at home (which I have my entire adulthood thus far).

Post # 49
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Good riddance to stressing over things that really won’t matter in an hour, a day, a week, a month, or a year!

Good riddance to my last full year not being married! Holy cow!

Good riddance to this extra weight I’ve been carrying!

Good riddance to my $700 car repair bill–just paid that off today 🙂

Post # 50
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@Bellagiobride: Great thread!

Good Riddance to living in my DH’s parents home (even if they’re living in Japan).

Good Riddance to the sadness and confusion I felt when two men I knew committed suicide.

Good Riddance to completing my Masters Plus 30.

Good Riddance to 20 pounds (especially the muffin top).

Good Riddance to BCP’s and starting TTC.

Cheers to a happy and healthy 2012 Bees!!!  Smile

Post # 51
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Bumping for those of you staying in tonight….

Post # 52
9816 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Good riddance to the months of unemployment

Good riddance to all the turmoil of autism diagnosis and fighting for DD’s education rights

Good riddance to stress about the new baby.

From now on, postive thoughts all the way!

Post # 53
1295 posts
Bumble bee

Good riddance to

Nursing school it was a long road finally glade it’s over

Being jobless it’s good to finally have a job after so many years

The job i just started hopefully I’ll get a new one in January

Single life here is to hopefully the last year as just a girlfriend

The topic ‘Good riddance to 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors