- 5 years ago
- Wedding: May 2014
Jim Hjelm Style 8202
Bought brand new for $2,900 and worn only once. Gorgeous trumpet gown with sweetheart neckline, draped empire strapless bodice, sexy low back and dramatic chapel train. Beautiful ivory silk faced satin fabric with tulle on the underside of the skirt to add body of the flare.
- Designer size 8, street size 4/6. My sizes for reference: 5″4 (I wore 2.5″ heels), 125 lbs, dress size 2/4, denim size 25/26, bust size 34B. Gown should fit well for brides who wear regular dress size 4 or 6 and are anywhere between 5″2 and 5″7.
- Gown and train shortened. Bustle added. Cups and light bust padding added. Hidden clasp in the back of the dress has three different options so you can make it tighter or more loose, depending on your shape.
- Very good condition. Dress has lights signs of wear on the lower train, but otherwise in perfectly beautiful condition. I did not have the gown dry cleaned so price has been lowered to reflect this.
- $750 USD (gown only)
- $900 USD (gown plus sash – further details below)
- Will ship anywhere in USA or Canada at buyer’s expense.
Millie Icaro Lillie Sash (optional)
- Gorgeous handmade sash with intricate ivory and off-white beading, mounted Swarovski crystals and silk thread.
- Beading is a full 25″ in length and approximately 2″ in height all the way around.
- Finished with an ivory satin ribbon. Excellent condition – purchased brand new and worn only once on my wedding day. Message me for more pics or see here for further details: