(Closed) Gown Lingo for Transition Dress

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
27 posts
  • Wedding: September 2013

@missjuli:  I always have called them convertible wedding dresses or 2 in 1 wedding dresses.  Good Luck!

Post # 4
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I believe they are called 2 in 1 wedding gowns

The topic ‘Gown Lingo for Transition Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors