(Closed) Grandma & Grandpa on their wedding day: Share your family wedding photos!

posted 6 years ago in Family
Post # 3
1109 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@DeathByDesign:   you and your grandma look like you have the same smile!  (judging by your icon)

Awesome pictures!!

Post # 5
1109 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m sorry to hear that.  You are definitely carrying on her beautiful smile!

Post # 6
1426 posts
Bumble bee

I love looking at old wedding pictures! I don’t have any really “older” ones, but here’s one with me and my Mom on my parents wedding day!  This is one of my favorite pictures of us!

Post # 9
5075 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

these are great!  I’ll post mine after work.

Post # 10
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

Here we go- my beloved grandparents November 1946.  They were lucky enough to have 60 years before Gramma passed in 2007

Post # 11
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@CherryWaves: Aww that’s such a lovely picture.

Post # 12
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I wish I had picture of one! I’ll have to have someone scan the pictures and send them to me.

Post # 14
1664 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

a few photos from my parents wedding day.. I just happened to have them on my computer. Don’t have any of my grandparents lying around unfortunately. but I might be able to find some later 🙂

mom:

fave photo of my parents on their wedding day.. wish I had it saved on my computer bigger. they have an 8by10 of this over their bed

Post # 15
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

I don’t have any of my grandparents weddings but here’s my mom and grandmother on my moms wedding day…

Post # 16
3362 posts
Sugar bee

This is such a cool thread !! I’ll try to get some photos ! 

The topic ‘Grandma & Grandpa on their wedding day: Share your family wedding photos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors