- 10 years ago
- Wedding: November 2008
For those in the market for wedding bands, especially classic bands without stones, I cannot recommend enough the online store iWeddingband.com. I bought my FI’s wedding ring there and had a wonderful experience. I thought I would share their good points:
1. Their prices are hundreds of dollars lower than those in retail stores or even other online stores, particularly if you are buying platinum. For example, the same platinum ring I bought at iWeddingband would have cost $500 more at BlueNile.
2. Shipping was free, fast, easy, and secure (signature required for delivery, fully insured).
3. The quality of the product was excellent. It’s a gorgeous ring, the same weight and quality platinum as everywhere else.
4. Returns were a breeze. They have a full-refund, no questions 30-day return period, even for engraved or special finish items. You pay for return shipping only.
I bought the wrong size ring for my fiance and because I was nervous about how long an exchange would take (they say up to two weeks on the website), I ordered another ring (which came in 2 days) and then returned the one I didn’t want. They then processed my return within two hours of the package being delivered. My bank account reflected the change about a week later.
5. When I saw that the price of my ring had fallen $130 two weeks after my purchase (so within the return window), I called to ask for a price adjustment and got it right away with no hassle. A very pleasant man answered the phone on the first ring. He spoke to his manager and voila, I had my price adjustment. That money posted to my bank account after about one week as well.
So in sum, I am pleased as punch with iWeddingband. If anyone has any more questions about this company or ordering rings online (all of ours have been ordered online) I am happy to chat.