(Closed) Great Gatsby/ art deco/1920s theme HELP!

posted 5 years ago in Themes
Post # 31
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Potts723:  I’m getting married in April and will be using the same colors as you!

I’m so happy i stumbled on this post, you ladies have awesome ideas! 

Post # 35
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Mfrouhar:  thanks! I haven’t officially asked everyone yet, but I’ve been showing the couple of girls that know dresses already but none have purchased (I want each in a different dress, blue color pallete, vintage feel)

I think I’m going to end up needing to assign a dress to each girl because they aren’t really taking the initiative. (though one really wants to lose weight first)

Your venue is amazing! Ours is plain jane, but for where we live, unless we paid a ton, it just wasn’t going to happen. So we are going to do the decor and everything to make it truly “us”. One plus to that is, it’ll be completely unique to us.

Post # 36
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Mfrouhar:  OMG this board is amazing! You are doing such a great job. I love the venue, it’s fantastic. And I’, stealing so many ideas from you and the other bees regarding decorations 🙂

Btw, I am speaking to James right now 🙂 I will PM you about what he says re: the dress 🙂 He is great, I love him, lol!!!!

Post # 38
2 posts
Wannabee

Our venue is a 1920s gatsby-esque mansion and this is my dress! I haven’t really seen it anywhere. 

Post # 42
280 posts
Helper bee

Mfrouhar: Whatever dress you have, trust me it would go with it! I’m seriously considering buying it. My wedding isn’t a few years out but I could always order it and admire it until then >:D haha

Post # 45
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Mfrouhar:  wow, your mum is seriously talented!!!!

The topic ‘Great Gatsby/ art deco/1920s theme HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors