Post # 1
so me and my fiance have been dying to eat at the restaurant thats inside the pirates of the caribbean ride! only problem…they dont have that at disney world. for some reason i assumed that they might have it there too. SO because they dont have that. i was wondering if any of you know any cool yet special and romantic places there are to eat in disney world. Some place that i cannot leave disneyworld without going! well…let me know. as for me…im going to get to my research!
Post # 3
I live in central Florida and my fiance and I have been Disney passholders for the past three years. My absolute favorite place is Ohana’s at the Polynesian resort. It is super easy to access from the Magic Kingdom. You can just take the boat across the lake and it drops you off there. If you make your reservations right, you can actually see the fireworks from the huge glass windows that overlook the park. Absolutely breathtaking! The food is great too. Make sure you are hungry though! It is a very fun environment. Make sure you make your reservations early though. And ask for a window table if available. I think it is about $30 a person and includes apps, entree, drink, and dessert. Let me know if you have any other questions! Also, the place in Italy at Epcot is also really good!
Post # 4
- Wedding: November 2008 - 1930s Historic Building in Lakeland, FL
There’s an awesome Irish Pub with live music and dancing – it’s called Raglan Road. Have fun!!!
Post # 5
Le Celier Steakhouse in Canada in Epcot’s World Showcase is amazing – make reservations though, it fills up quickly!
Post # 6
Top 5 favorites:
1. Le Cellier- the food is unbelievable and it seems hidden away, which makes it more romantic, you walk through a pretty garden to get there in Epcot/Canada.
2. Tony’s town Square- Popular with kids, so it may deter you, but if you like italian food and an italian atmosphere, its great!
3. The French Restaraunt in Ecpot= Make sure to book early and get a seating during the fireworks show!
4. For a cheap night, get food from one of the value places and do a picnic on the beach at the Polynesian during the Magic Kingdom’s fireworks. The view is amazing and it is so secluded and romantic!
5. Cinderella’s Castle- Not really romantic with tons of kids around, but it will make you feel like a princess 🙂
Post # 7
wow thanks girlies. i have some really great ideas now. i wish there was like a pirates of the caribbean restaurant like disneyland or like a secret hidden restaurant that no one knows about. but im so excited to go check out these restaurants that ive never seen before! im sure they are great!!!