(Closed) Greys Anatomy season finale 2012

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Excited for the Greys Anatomy finale ?
    Yes I am : (48 votes)
    68 %
    No im not the end is near for the show : (6 votes)
    8 %
    Im so over the show all together : (17 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 3
    2742 posts
    Sugar bee

I thought last week was the season finale. Anyhow, I’m going to watch it tomorrow on hulu 😉 And duh, I googled and saw one spoiler…wish I didn’t.

Post # 5
    405 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I thought the season finale was last week too.  But I’m watching the end and I was like no way is this the finale.  I did the same thing with Glee this week.  I saw it was 2 hours so I assumed it was the season finale.  But then at the end I was like, wait?  Should people be getting married or something to wrap it up?  And then I saw the little clip for the next weeks episode.  Glad I saw it cause I probably would have assumed they were going to somehow wrap stuff up next season.

But yeah, excited for grey’s.  I have not read spoilers about ended contracts on purpose, though I have inklings of what will be happening.  Hmm we’ll see if they are right!

Post # 7
    4371 posts
    Honey bee

There’s another week?

Post # 8
    4371 posts
    Honey bee

I wouldn’t mind if April left. Miss goody goody annoys me. 

Post # 9
    3452 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I have no idea what is happening on that show anymore.  I stopped watching this season. 

Post # 10
    544 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I’m with most of the pp…I figured last week was it too.  I used to have time to know these things, but now I’m just on weddingbee all the time! 

Post # 12
    494 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@SoupyCat:  Seriously.  At this point her character is just useless and I can’t stand her anymore.  She’s like a shrill little gnome whose sole purpose at Seattle Grace is to bug the shit out of everyone.  It’s like she’s supposed to be comic relief but she’s the exact opposite, ugh.

Jackson better not die.  He’s hot!!

Post # 13
    667 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I have been in love with the show for years. However, I feel like they are running out of storylines. Come on a plane crash? Get real. I will prolly watch it though, because If I don’t I feel like i’m doing something naughty.

Post # 14
    1400 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I’m like 4 episodes behind on the dvr. I need to catch up! Nothing will beat the finale a few years ago with the gunman! That was probably the best and mostintense episode of tv I’ve ever watched!

Post # 16
    907 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

@Jamie42003:  

Agreed!!!! I thought the show was redeeming themselves this season. Bibut plane crash??!!!! Ugh its very Lost-ish. Seasons 1-3 were so great though. Wish we could get some of that back. This being said, I’m totally gonna watch it.

The topic ‘Greys Anatomy season finale 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors