(Closed) Greys Anatomy season finale 2012

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Excited for the Greys Anatomy finale ?

Yes I am

No im not the end is near for the show

Im so over the show all together

• Post # 17
    693 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

As I just posted-

Just watched. OMG. WTH. WTF. I am still crying and upset.

Now I have to stew and wait until this fall. OMG. WTF. WTH.

UGH.

Post # 18
    902 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I really hate when they end finales like this… UGH!

I do not want to spoil anything but I am NOT happy about who has died πŸ™

BUT who knows… maybe they’re going to have better people coming next season since they’ll be losing people.

I hope Alex stays with Seattle Grace, I really like him!

I think April should leave, not really a fan of her.  She did a few episodes on Private Practice as a pregnant law student and it just didnt seem right having her back at Grey’s as a doctor lol

Post # 19
    409 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Eek finished watching it too!  I hate season finales–i can’t wait until the fall to see what happens!  I was sad with the outcome though, I liked that person (I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone that hasn’t seen it yet).

And that shooting episode/finale was crazy, very good though.  It was pretty scary though cause I was at Virginia Tech when those shootings happened and it hit a little close to home and too soon I thought.

Post # 20
    1774 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2009

Very disappointed tonight.  It missed the good stuff of Grey’s, was gruesome for no good reason, just very…ick.

Post # 21
    2582 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Someone PM me with the spoiler?  Ive been in a studying haze but the curiosity is killing me   πŸ˜›

Post # 22
    39 posts
    Newbee

Compared to past season finales, I don’t think this one was as good.  Too many lose ends for my taste and maybe because I’m always expecting finales and premieres to be longer and have more to the story, I get disappointed when they’re not.  I am NOT impressed by who died, either! 

Oh well, still looking forward to the fall!

Post # 23
    493 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Can someone PM me who died?  I won’t be able to watch it for a while and I want to know!  I didn’t start watching it until this year and I knew George was going to die before it happened so I don’t really cared if it is spoiled for me

Post # 24
    2792 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

SO SO mad about who died. I really liked that person’s character and the whole scene just broke my heart πŸ™

Post # 25
    10635 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: January 2011

I’m annoyed with the GA writers.  I loved the show right from the pilot, but then it went downhill.  I was really happy when it improved, and then they pull this crap.  Every season finale/superbowl episode whatever does not need to be completely ridiculously over the top.  The former chief’s storyline was really taking it back to the type of show it originally started as.

No sadness about the actual episode here, other than the poor storyline because I just couldn’t get into it.

Post # 26
    667 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

yeah, I thought it was weak. Why does someone always have to die? 

Post # 27
    9050 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

Meh. It’s just getting to the point now that it’s like…how much tragedy can happen to the same damn people. Like seriously, how many times has Meredith almost been killed.  

Post # 28
    5398 posts
    Bee Keeper

I’m so sad about the person who died. That whole scene was heartbreaking. And these people are real people to me haha. 

Post # 29
    493 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
    @SapphireSun:  At this point I wish she would just die already. Her face annoys me.

Post # 31
    2214 posts
    Buzzing bee

Definitely not Grey’s best finale.  And I agree with PPs that the show is getting a little ridiculous with so much crazy stuff happening to the same people.  I think the show probably only has 1 or 2 more seasons left.  I mostly just watch it out of loyalty now; I think it has really gone downhill the past few seasons.

The topic ‘Greys Anatomy season finale 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors