(Closed) Greys Anatomy season finale 2012

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Excited for the Greys Anatomy finale ?

Yes I am

No im not the end is near for the show

Im so over the show all together

• Post # 47
    10846 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
    @mrs.t_finally:  LOL! I cried at all of that too and likely more. If DH comes home on a Thursday late and I’m curled up in a ball sobbing, he doesn’t even have to look at the tv, he’s just like ‘Oh honey, is Natomy on?’ (that’s what we call it). I’m such a weiner. LOL!

Post # 48
    10846 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
    @BlondeMissMolly:  I’ve heard that a lot too. She’s said it pretty publicly that she’d love to come back to see what happened to Izzy but that she doesn’t know if Shonda could make room for her since there are already so many characters and plot lines that have been brought in since she left. I hope she does, I still like her and Alex ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 49
    693 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
    @bakerella:  yeah I’m the same way and I either call it GA or Natomy too ๐Ÿ™‚

My Mr. knows to leave me be when I have a carton of ice cream and Natomy lol. I’m sure there are many more moments I’ve cried to but those stuck out most.. I totally agree about cutting Cristina out of her wedding dress. OMG, that killed me.

I would love to see Izzy come back with her millions ๐Ÿ™‚ That would be pretty epic.

Post # 50
    Bee
    6468 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

I was so sad it was LG. ๐Ÿ™

Can’t they get rid of April? She has the worst character background, she’s not likeable, she’s kind of useless.. even seeing her & Jackson together is a trainwreck. (And I love me some Jackson.)

If Sloan gets killed off, I may bail from Grey’s next season. I LOVE MARK.

The topic ‘Greys Anatomy season finale 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors