(Closed) Groom and groomsmen! What to wear!

posted 9 years ago in Grooms/men
Post # 3
47457 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

1. It’s called a gusset. It’s done all the time and it will look fine.

2. He will look like this:


The topic ‘Groom and groomsmen! What to wear!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors