Post # 1
A few questions of vast importance.
1. Why do my bridesmaids suck? All I want from them is to give opinions on dresses and to maybe try them on. Response? NONE. Nothing. Not a word. THANKS GUYS.
2. Why is my doctor’s office ALWAYS CLOSED for two hours for lunch?
Please vote in my poll. Thanks.
Post # 3
1. If they’re like my BMs, they don’t want to give an opinion because they want you to pick whatever you want. They think they’re helping to make you happy even though you really just want to wring their necks.
2. Mine is usually only closed for an hour, but they only take appointments for 4.5 hours a day (8:30-11:30, 12:30-2). One of the (many) reasons I’m looking for a new practice.
Post # 4
1. I asked my one (who is supposed to be my best friend) if she could come to an appointment tomorrow at 3:30. I asked her and her mother (future mother in law) if that time and day worked for them last week, and both were like, yeah yeah yeah! Then future mother in law tells me she has doctor’s appointments all week. I haven’t heard from friend since Saturday.
The other bridesmaid can’t come try on a dress because she might be late to meet her friend at the pool…
The other bridesmaid, who is supposed to be my maid of honor, never responds to texts or anything when I am in her area.
The other is forgiven because she’s working in NC for the summer.
2. I like this doctor!!!! It’s so annoying that they take a million years for lunch, though!
Post # 5
i wonder if your bridesmaids arent worrying about anything too much since your wedding is still a ways off? i know the first time i was a bm i thought it was crazy to start on stuff a year out but now i know how much work goes into planning. i bet they will come around once it gets closer, but that doesnt help for now.
and doctors dont like being convienent is my belief. they always seem to have long vacations during my slow season when i can actually take days off grr.
Post # 6
I wouldn’t be too worried either as a bridesmaid if the bride’s date wasn’t for almost a year.