(Closed) GTA meet-up July 2011

posted 8 years ago in Toronto
  • poll: GTA meet-up July 27th
    Loblaw's Cooking Class : (2 votes)
    14 %
    Southern Accent- Kensington Market : (12 votes)
    86 %
    Other : (0 votes)
    For some reason it wont let me delete this option so don't choose this one lol : (0 votes)
    or this one :( : (0 votes)
  • Post # 62
    7339 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

Yay! can’t wait, I seriously need to get out of the house and this is going to be exactly what I needed.

Post # 63
    10849 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2010

This is going to sound stupid, but can we do name tags or something if I bring them? I always miss people’s real names vs screen names, etc and I’m always terrible with names anyways. Would anyone else be okay with that?

Post # 64
    186 posts
    Blushing bee

That’s a good idea! 🙂

Post # 65
    7295 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

@bakerella: i am cool with it!  now this may sound stupid, but do you mean you want us to wear name tags of our real names or our user names or BOTH!?! 

Post # 66
    10849 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

@dynamic_duo: I think we should put both on the tag otherwise I’ll never connect the username with the real name. Can you tell I’m horrible with names?! Faces, great, names, awful. LOL! I’ll bring something with me to dinner for us to do it 🙂

Post # 68
    7339 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

@dynamic_duo: & @bakerella: I’m ok with that as well. I’m usually pretty good with names but I also don’t want to start calling you ladies by your usernames lol or being here on the bee and calling you by your names lol

Post # 70
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@tranquility: 

Hey Bees! So stoked for Wednesday!

Can someone give me the final who what when where?

Also, will anyone be bringing their wedding binders? I would love to see your ideas, pics, etc.

See you Soon!

Post # 71
    10849 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

Hey all! Just wanted to check in with you. I may not be able to come Wednesday night. I came down with a really nasty throat infection late last week and I’ve been knocked on my butt. I’m on some pretty strong antibiotics that are making my head swim, so I’m likely going to have to make the call on Wednesday as to whether or not I can make it. Plus, I certainly don’t want to make any of you sick!!! I’ll check back in with you all to let you know though.

@Ivanna: 7pm at Southern Accent, 595 Markham St (Bathurst and Bloor-ish). The reservation is under Weddingbee 🙂

Post # 72
    7339 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

@bakerella: awwww… I hope you feel better really fast! Take good care of yourself!

Post # 74
    7339 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

@Ivanna: I have a binder and just have to print out all my stuff lol… I’ll try to remember to bring it.

Post # 75
    183 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@bakerella: Feel better soon!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday! I was nowhere near organised enough to have a wedding binder, but I’ve got some pictures of the day I can show you. 

See you all on Wednesday!

The topic ‘GTA meet-up July 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors