(Closed) GTA / Ontario – March 2014 Brides?

posted 5 years ago in Toronto
Post # 3
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Meeeee!!! Toronto born and raised!! But have not started planning yet. 

Post # 4
2359 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve had my wedding already but ill tell you we had it at Berkeley Church Fieldhouse and it was amazing.   If you’re looking for an indoor/outdoor venue with a vintage/rustic look and feel its perfect And not too pricey if you’re on a budget.  they are also very lenient when it comes to a lot of things.  

If anyone has questions just message me.

Post # 6
122 posts
Blushing bee

@ania11:  I got engaged two weeks ago tomorrow. My boyfriend arranged with my parents to surprise me at my home in the morning just as I was waking up. I work night shift, so I sleep in until 10 a.m., but he works a regular 10-6 Monday to Friday job. When I woke up that morning, he was there beside my bed, got down on BOTH knees and proposed. It was really a surprise, even though I knew we would be engaged soon (we planned when we wanted to be engaged and when we wanted to get married well ahead of time). Once he put the ring on me and we talked for a few minutes, my parents were anxiously waiting outside my bedroom door so they could give me a hug. The whole thing was just really sweet. How about you?

I have yet to start planning because my parents want to sell our house (they are downsizing and moving downtown) before we start worrying about the wedding. All I know is I want a blue and white colour theme because my fiance and I are into all Toronto sports teams and we both love blue.

Post # 7
122 posts
Blushing bee

@ania11:  I think what is most important to me at this stage is finding the right venue, of course, and a good photographer. I have not been impressed with the photography at any of my friend’s weddings. It looks like any average person could have taken the photos. I think we want something that really looks professional.

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I checked out your link and your photographers look like they really know what their doing! Good choice. we’re still looking but will definitely consider them.

Post # 11
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Getting married in September!  Using Joel Bedford Photography ;), we also have our officiant, dress, dj, wedding stylist. For some reason, the little things are done, the big things (like a venue!) are still on the to-do list. UGH.

The topic ‘GTA / Ontario – March 2014 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors