- 5 years ago
- Wedding: September 2012
I asked H to make me breakfast for my birthday this morning so he turned on the oven to heat it for some waffles (we don’t have a toaster and not really any counterspace for one). It smelled like something was burning so I went to the kitchen and the box of waffles was sitting on the stove catching fire D= lol. We have to light the stove before turning the oven on and he forgot to turn the stove back off.
I feel silly now because I later realized we had a newly opened thing of baking soda right on the counter. Stupid waffles don’t have any microwave directions on them.