(Closed) Had D&C this morning for miscarriage

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

I’m sorry for your loss, SadSecret.  I’m hoping for a fast recovery (physical and emotional) for you.  Hugs.

Post # 4
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

So sorry to hear the news but glad you are doing ok.  Do whatever you need to take care of yourself (both physically and emotionally over the next week)!

Post # 5
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I’m so sorry to hear this. 🙁 *Hugs*

Post # 6
5399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I am so, so very sorry for you loss ((HUGS))  🙁

Post # 7
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

I am so sorry you’re going through this. I’ve read some of your other posts and I just wanted to say that you are so strong to be able to talk about everything and even moreso ask about the other bees in that same place. My heart goes out for your loss and I pray that your heart & body would be mended and fully recover.

*praying for you, hubby, and future family* ((hugs))

Post # 8
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m so sorry that you had to go through this I’m sure it can be really tough but try to stay positive and remember that since you had a miscarriage at least this means that you can get pregnant which is the first step to a baby, some women have a problem just getting pregnant to begin with.

Post # 9
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

So sorry for your loss, hope you are okay. 

Post # 10
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope that you take it easy and feel better. I had a natural miscarriage (three of them actually), so I understand what you are going through. If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to PM me.

Post # 11
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I am so sorry for your loss. I have also had a D&C done after a suspected miscarriage but I did not have to wait and emotionally suffer as you have. I am truly sorry for you and pray you heal emotionally and physicially as quickly as possible.

Post # 12
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh honey. I’m so sorry for your loss. 

Post # 13
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m so sorry you’re going through this.

Post # 14
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

So sorry.  🙁

Post # 15
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

So sorry for your loss. Hopefully the bleeding won’t get any worse for you. I ended up having very heavy bleeding and blod clots after my first D&C, but that was b/c they didn’t get all the pregnancy tissue out and that is very rare. I barely had any cramping.

Hope you start feeling better!

Post # 16
31 posts
Newbee

I had mine today also.  It wasn’t so bad, getting the IV started was probably the worst part.  I am bleeding a bit, slight cramps, but just tired mostly.  The worst part was the discharge nurse telling me not to have sex for 6 weeks.  I am definitely going to ask my doctor about that at my two week visit.  

Hope you are feeling better soon.  

The topic ‘Had D&C this morning for miscarriage’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors