1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Very pretty and natural-looking!

Post # 4
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Super pretty!! =] Although, I was thinking you should add false lashes or another coat or two of mascara to make you eyes pop a bit more. I think since you’re going for such a sleek look, a bit darker of an eye will look awesome.

Post # 5
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Your eyebrows look amazing!

Post # 6
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I agree – the eyes need to pop a bit more. False lashes with a darker, more emphatic mascara should do the trick. Also maybe a bit more blush.

Although it probably feels like you have a ton on, compared to daily life, just remember that you want to make sure it shows up in all of your pictures, regardless of light & environments. Have fun & play around! Best part of makeup – it comes off! πŸ™‚

PS Love that you are watching Runaway Bride. I’m addicted to wedding-related moveis right now too. My fave of all time – Father of the Bride πŸ™‚

Post # 7
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

i love that you have runaway bride in the background! ahahaha πŸ™‚ you look gorgeous! 

Post # 8
1641 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

L-o-v-e your hair color! Pretty ‘do and like the others said; just some false eyelashes and you’re good to go! Very pretty!!

Post # 10
230 posts
Helper bee

I think the side part with bangs would be gorgeous and give the hairstyle a softer, more romantic look.  πŸ™‚

Post # 11
336 posts
Helper bee

I don’t know how you’d feel about it, but what do you think of, instead of bangs, trying to soften up the top bit of your hair. Kinda like Drew’s hair in your make up inspiration photo? I really love that look, it always looks gorgeous and romantic, but I feel like a goober with my hair up.

Post # 13
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

You look great!

Post # 14
3068 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

You look beautiful!

Post # 15
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think the side part will add a little more of an elegant touch and soften it up a bit more too. Try it and see it can always be fixed if you decide that you dont like it……. By the way your makeup looks great and i agree to play up your eyes because you have a neutral lip color.

Post # 16
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

agreed on the side part…I think it would be more flattering for you forehead! But other than that GORGEOUS! and if you love it the way it is by all means do it your way! πŸ™‚ beautiful!

The topic ‘Hair & Make-up Trial – picture heavy’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors