(Closed) Hair & makeup recommendations in Vancouver??

posted 8 years ago in Vancouver
Post # 3
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I used Angela & Jeri to do my hair and make-up. They were reasonably priced and travelled to where I was. I believe I paid roughly $240 for their services (including my trial and my actual day of).

It MAY seem expensive..buut…when I had my hair done in a mediocre salon and make-up at MAC it was only slightly less expensive (I did this for my trash the dress shoot). And honestly, it was more of a hassle to run around and get to all the appointments. It was MUCH more relaxing to have them come to me..ESPECIALLY on my wedding day.

PM me if you’d like their email contacts (they don’t have a website).

Post # 4
3148 posts
Sugar bee

My Darling Husband cousin came and did mine. She is AMAZING and she works at Sukis in downtown Vancouver. You have the option of going their or she is mobile as well.

PM if you are interested 🙂

Post # 5
3148 posts
Sugar bee

ALSO, my sister is just starting to get into wedding makeup, so if you are willing to risk your wedding makeup on a “newbie” she is looking for work as well and will be significantly cheaper then a makeup artist 🙂

I just purchased all my make up (about 100.00 worth) and then she did it for me. She did an amazing job AND i got to keep all the makeup after which is an added bonus!

[attachment=1423927,180821]

Post # 6
1537 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I have a very good friend who went to Blanche Macdonald in Vancouver for makeup artistry. She does make up on tv sets, for models, etc. I think she does side jobs for pretty cheap though so if you’d like her info PM me!! She’s done my girlfriends and my own makeup and she’s great.

The topic ‘Hair & makeup recommendations in Vancouver??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors