(Closed) Hair & Makeup Trial last night…what do you think?

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Wow! I think you look gorgeous!!! What an amazing hair do and flower, too. I agree that you might try a more berry pink, but what I really noticed was your eyes.

Post # 4
2475 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Beautiful!  I like the idea of a berry pink lip shade.

Post # 6
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

i agree that everything looks great but a more subtle lip color would be better since your eyes are so stunning 😉 dont want to take away from them or else you will look overdone!

Post # 7
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I agree that the lip color is a bit too pink for you. You could also consider a gentle coral in addition to the berry. I wouldn’t change anything else, though–gorgeous!

Post # 8
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

Very nice. I also agree about the lip color; maybe something a little more muted.

Post # 9
520 posts
Busy bee

Your hair looks fantastic.  I would base your lip color on some of your other colors.  For example, if you are using darker colors, I think a darker lip color (deeper red)  would really play up your features and give you an exotic look.  For some reason, I’m just not crazy about the lip color you are wearing.  Looks to coral to me…..then again, I’m not a fan of coral.  I agree with the other about more of a berry color.  Your hair looks amazing ~ dont’ change a thing, and what I can see of your eye color, that looks really nice too. 

Post # 10
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

i love love love your hair! You’re makeup is really pretty too=)

Post # 11
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I think it looks awesome – and I love how your liner makes your eyes pop!  Gorgeous =)

Post # 12
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I really love you hair from the side and from the back, but I might try adding a little more volume to the front. 

Post # 13
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

You are glowing in your pics. I see what you say about the gloss. Maybe a nude color or a peach-y color.  

Post # 14
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I LOVE IT! You look very beautiful.

Post # 15
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

The only thing I would change, along with the lippy colour, is the front of your hair. I love the way it looks from the back and the side, but looks a little flat from the front. I think it needs more volume on top.

Post # 16
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

On the pics, you don’t recognize that the lip color is too pink.

I really like your hair-do, the curls in the back are big and wavy. I’m not a fan of many little curls – so I think yours is really pretty!

The topic ‘Hair & Makeup Trial last night…what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors