(Closed) Hair & Makeup Trial… (pic heavy!) Opinions??

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
914 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I love the braid, it’s so pretty! I think your hair looks soft and romantic.  I agree on the makeup, maybe a little darker on the eye make up. You have the cutest freckles and I love that you can still see them.

Post # 4
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I love the braid and the yellow flower. I woud say defiitely more eye makeup, but I also think a lighter pinkish neutral on the lips. 

Post # 6
181 posts
Blushing bee

Gorgeous!! I love the hair!! The makeup looks great. Very natural looking. I agree though a little darker on the eye makeup. You look beautiful Smile

Post # 7
914 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How long is your hair normally? I ask because I want a similar style, and my hair is a little lower than my shoulders. Not very long. And it’s very fine.

Post # 8
1101 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

very pretty! But I agree, needs to be alittle heavier

Post # 9
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I love! The hair is super pretty, and I love the braid! I do agree that the eye makeup needs to be a little darker, and suggest that the lip and cheek colors should be more pink and less…bronze-y?

Post # 11
902 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Love the hair, very cute, formal, and alittle fun at the same time.  I agree about the eye makeup, alittle darker to show up in pics, looks good though for an “everyday” look too.

Post # 12
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I really like your nose. I love how you have such a thin bridge. I wish I had that! Also, I love the make up, it’s very natural and brings out your beautiful features.

Post # 14
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Really pretty! Maybe just a touch darker on the eyes and blush? 

Post # 15
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Your hair looks so beautiful, flirty, and classy all at the same time!!  Your makeup looks nice, but I’d ask her to add more to your eyes and try different shades for your lips (more summery, yet fitting for your skin tone). 

The topic ‘Hair & Makeup Trial… (pic heavy!) Opinions??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors