(Closed) Hair & Makeup Trial PICS! Like it?

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 4
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

You are gorgeous!  I’m not crazy about the pieces hanging down in the front, but everything else looks great!

Post # 5
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@BoiledPNut:  Really? I love the pieces hanging down in the front! I think they look so soft and feminine.

Post # 6
2815 posts
Sugar bee

@Lemma:  It’s just  not my thing.

Post # 7
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I hate the pieces down in front…I spend all day long brushing those bad boys back!!! lol! The back is STUNNING!!!! & your face is so so pretty…the makeup is perfect in my opinion! 

Post # 9
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I love the strands hanging down, I personally think my face looks to severe without something framing it so I totally understand wanting it. And you look gorgeous!

Post # 10
2815 posts
Sugar bee

@kelly105:  This I like.  It’s much more subtle.

Post # 11
1614 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I think your hair in the above pics looks better then taylors does…but I would shorten the front strands or ditch them….just have the girl cut them the way you want them on the day of… =)

Post # 14
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

@kelly105:  that was my inspiration too! I had the strands and I loved it, my hair was a bit shorter than yours though. I think they look great but layering them wouldnt be bad either.

Post # 15
828 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I think that the pieces in the front look off. Taylor’s works because all of her hair is curly, not just those pieces and they are thicker, shorter pieces.

Post # 16
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You are stunning. I like that you have makeup on but you can barely tell. I love that look. I can’t stand the thick eyeliner and LOTS of eye showow look. I have the sale shape profile as you. I like the strands but I think maybe you need to not have the back to tightly pulled back for the front strands to be down. Did I explain that correctly?

The topic ‘Hair & Makeup Trial PICS! Like it?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors