(Closed) Hair & Makeup Trial Pics! What do think?

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Pretty. I like your headband! I think adding blush is a good idea. Will you be wearing gloss on your lips? I think that will give you the something extra ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
Hostess
23620 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Beautiful!

Post # 6
1359 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Looks pretty! I might emphasize your eyes a little more as well. You have to amp it up a tad so it shows up in photos.

Post # 7
1319 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I like it! I agree with @moonadea. It needs to be just a touch more intense. A little more eye makeup, more blush, and a little brighter on the lip gloss. It’ll show up better in pictures that way, but it won’t be so much that you look super made-up. ๐Ÿ™‚

I *love* your hair!

Post # 8
2822 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Gorgeous!

Post # 9
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Have you tried a cream or liquid blush? I just discovered Almay’s Smartshade blush and it lasts all day. It’s a liquid. You could also put a little powder blush over it while it is still damp for extra staying power!

Post # 10
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

pretty!

Post # 11
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@abrila:  Oh I love it!  Very pretty style, and the whole thing togeth is gorgeous!  I adore your dress!  Who is it by?

Post # 13
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

very natural looking, I think you look beautiful!

Post # 14
2067 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love your overall look! I see the need for a bit more hairspray, but that’s typical of hair trials ๐Ÿ™‚ And I agree with PP – I think a touch more blush and lip gloss would do the trick… You really look natural and beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ And I love that headband!

Post # 15
2577 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Looks fabulous to me!

The topic ‘Hair & Makeup Trial Pics! What do think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors