(Closed) Hair & Makeup trial results

posted 6 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 4
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow, I have to agree with your Fiance, I think themakeup is really wow. The colour palette she used really enhances your features and enlarges your eyes, but in a sneaky almost subtle way.

I would say to voice your concern about the eyelash glue, and see what she can do.

I also like that the hair is exactly like your inspiration pictures. Well done to your hairdresser!

Post # 5
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

What is it that you think you don’t like about your makeup? I think it looks very pretty! It is hard to tell from the photos, but maybe she can add some shimmer along your tearducts. I would prefer lipstick that’s a little pinker, but your makeup artist really did a great job!  You look beautiful and happy! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2003

You are beautiful!

Post # 7
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1993

I think the curls in the hair are a lot looser. Could you try adding a little more volume at the roots too?

I love the concept though and the makeup. The only slight difference between your pic and the inspiration pics seems to be that the inspiration girl has more shading under the eye; it’s a little more smokey.

Post # 8
2577 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I think you look gorgeous!

Post # 9
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

your makeup is gorgeous! I love the colors and you look really beautiful!

However, I would be concerned that your curls would fall after 20 minutes…they look too loose. I would ask for tighter curls and more volume, and make sure they will stay in. Have dirty hair on the day of, curls like dirty hair better than squeeky clean!

Post # 11
8883 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Your makeup looks fantastic! The colours used are what I would call “perfect wedding colours” for eye makeup. The girl did a great job!! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Sparkle Pony: If applied correctly, you shouldn’t need to worry about reapplying the lashes!  Just make sure your makeup artist checks that they’re on good before he leaves.  But there are tons of youtube videos and tutorials online if you want to try it out for yourself.  I like Ardell brand falsies, they are pretty cheap and you can usually find them at any drugstore.

I think most makeup artists try to go for the natural look for wedding day makeup. Maybe he was afraid to use more dramatic lashes since it might come off as fake?  If you want fuller lashes, just make sure to let him know a head of times.  If your makeup service comes with false eyelash application, you shouldn’t need to supply it yourself!

The topic ‘Hair & Makeup trial results’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors