(Closed) Hair & Makeup Trial..Went great, happy bride-to-be!!

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 4
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

You are so pretty!! Your make-up looks like I will have it on my weddingday. I prefer it classy and elegant. It looks great to. Your hair is wonderfull! Overall classy look.

Post # 5
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Beautiful!!! =)

Post # 6
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

You’re so pretty and your hair is gorgeous! It may be just me, but I would add false eyelashes to your look- they aren’t necessary for IRL, but in photos they look really good.

Post # 7
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Bent Creek Winery (Livermore, California); Reception: Family Residence (San Ramon, California)

Oh my gosh, you look gorgeous! And I LOVE your hair! I seriously just bookmarked this page so I can show this to my hair person–the top is exactly what I’m going for!

Post # 8
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

You look beautiful.  I love the hair!

Post # 9
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I like it but I would get eyebrows shaped & defined. It will make such a huge difference

Post # 10
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

You are gorgeous!!! I love the whole look…especially the eyes!

Post # 11
5494 posts
Bee Keeper

you look so pretty.  Your skin tone and eyes are gorgeous!  Definitely play up those eyes by having your eye brows shaped.

Post # 13
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Do you know you look SO much like a young Juliette Lewis? Very lovely!

Post # 14
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

So pretty!!!

Post # 15
247 posts
Helper bee

Absolutely no fake eyelashes. You want to look your amazing self on the weddingday. Not to have some nice photo’s. And I’m not sure. You have an amazing eyecolor … such an open, classy face. Fake eyelashed would look to dramatical to me.

Eyebrows just a little bit of shape perhaps but just a little.

Post # 16
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@MrsBrightSkies: A lot of people suggested that I get fake eyelashes but in the end I decided not to, I got a really good mascara and went ahead with my natural lashes because I was scared they wouldnt look right on me

The topic ‘Hair & Makeup Trial..Went great, happy bride-to-be!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors