(Closed) Hair, M/U & Tanning Trial *Review* for Bees thinking of doing any of these!

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
1725 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Gorgeous! It’s always helpful to hear personal experiences!

Post # 4
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Thanks for the info! I plan on putting this in my favorites! 🙂

Post # 6
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Loads of info here!! It’s funny that you should mention the organic spray tan.  I actually just purchased a groupon for one near my house. I had a spray tan awhile ago and it smelled weird and I wasn’t a huge fan.  I did some reading and found the organic spray tan with normalizer (that may fix the darkening problem) and I’m going to try it.  How was the smell?

Post # 8
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Mrs_Amanda:  Great!  I think 5 days is pretty good, honestly.  I think anything more is just a bonus.  I think the organic spray tan is such an upgrade and I’m excited to try it.  Thanks for the heads up on the cold spray, that may help me from shreeking when she starts it LOL

Post # 10
30 posts
Newbee

looks great! do you know the brand of airbrush?

Post # 12
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

You had a crazy breakout hiding under that makeup? WOW. You look flawless! I’m so excited to do airbrush makeup, my skin gets really uneven and I have awful pores. Hopefully I’ll get that same result!

The topic ‘Hair, M/U & Tanning Trial *Review* for Bees thinking of doing any of these!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors