(Closed) Hairstyle for Lazaro 3804 Help

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I think it depends on your venue as well – where are you getting married, and at what time of the day?

Truthfully, when I see a more formal gown like this, I automatically think “updo” – maybe a half up/half down look would be suitable? I think I’m getting this impression because of the artistry of the dress – like there needs to be a matching artistry with the hair (does that make sense?) Even a loosely structured half-do would be elegant.

I don’t know, maybe I’m crazy!

Post # 5
294 posts
Helper bee

@shyne2060:  my friend wore that same dress for her wedding.  she wore her hair half up / half down with long waves.  it looked beautiful!

Post # 6
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

What about some sort of side pony tail? That way your hair will still be down-ish but it makes it more formal.

Post # 9
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I wore my hair down with some curls with a very similar style, Lazaro 3002.

Post # 11
3613 posts
Sugar bee

@shyne2060: Ha, I don’t have any tips unfortunately. My curls came down some too, they just became “looser” waves. It looks somewhat messy but still somewhat presentable in the photos toward the end of the reception. Everyone looks sweaty and messy but very happy anyways, you could tell it was a fun party. I’m not very polished usually and my hair’s always down and a bit messy so I guess it didn’t bother me. Also, because I wore extensions that were thicker and better quality than my own hair, I think they held the curls better than my hair would.

Post # 13
3613 posts
Sugar bee

@shyne2060: Aw you’re welcome. I know you’re going to look beautiful and hope you do a recap afterwards. I like the the 3804 more than my dress because I think it fits better and doesn’t look chunky on the stomach. Maybe if I’d bought that I would’ve been happy and wouldn’t have bought all the other extra dresses 🙂 I’m looking forward to seeing you in that gorgeous dress.

The topic ‘Hairstyle for Lazaro 3804 Help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors