(Closed) Halloween Costumes 2012

posted 6 years ago in Holidays
Post # 5
5787 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

I really want to be Shoshanna from Girls when she accidentally does crack and loses her skirt. (that may be the oddest sentence I’ve ever typed)

Post # 6
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

I love dressing up!  I’m not good enough to sew my own costume though, so most of it is usually assembled.  This year I think Fiance will be the Eleventh Doctor and I will be Amy Pond from Doctor Who 🙂  I just bought him a sonic screwdriver too haha!

Post # 7
8883 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I love Halloween and dressing up.  It’s our first year in our home so I’m excited to give out candy.  I bought a cat tail and ears, going to be a kitty lol

Post # 8
2143 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Fiance and I are in an Avengers group, I’m Black Widow 🙂

Post # 10
8883 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Crabbabs:  Aww, I hope you get more this year.  We seem to have lots of kids on our street.  I wanted to dress up but be kid friendly at the same time.  Plus, being a bigger girl it’s hard to get costumes that fit.

Post # 11
5093 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

I’m looking at doing some sort of crazy female demon thing.  Maybe.

Post # 13
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@LGenz:  That was seriously my favorite episode of season 1. I laughed so hard. “Want me to give you a non-sexual massage?” That whole show needs more Shoshanna.

I’m contemplating going as Carmen Sandiego. It’s really just an excuse to buy a really cute red coat. All I need is the coat, black gloves, some cute black heels, and a red fedora. Done!

Post # 14
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@LGenz:  Love!

We are usually anti-couples costumes but Darling Husband and I are considering going as Wayne & Garth this year.  

Post # 16
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m going as the tooth fairy. ( very princessy with a white tutu crown and wand). And fi is going as A dentist.  ( or a horrible dc tourist – FBI tiedye shirt / metro map/ etc)

The topic ‘Halloween Costumes 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors