(Closed) Happy 2013, hive! Did you make a New Year's resolution?

posted 5 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
8472 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I didn’t make one this year because I was bound to break it!

Post # 5
8472 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Gemstone:  exactly Smile

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

to do what makes me happy not what others tell me to do, so I moved in with my fiance.

Post # 7
4574 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Gemstone:  lol…that’s so funny, that’s totally me when i try to work…i have this ab machine thingy that i use as a reclyner to watch TV lol…..my only resolution, if you can call it that, is to become a mother:)

Post # 8
527 posts
Busy bee

My resolution was to take my vitamins everyday and eat more veggies!  I don’t think Darling Husband and I can get to the 5-a-day (that’s a lot!), but I can do 4 a day for sure. 

Post # 10
1544 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Sure I did – my new years resolution is to get married. That way I might actually keep my resolution for once πŸ™‚

Post # 11
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I don’t make resolutions, I make goals but maybe they are the same thing.  My goal is to be happy, healthy and blessed.

Post # 12
4583 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

My goal is to cancel my gym membership and stop throwing money away! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
3092 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I made a bunch…I can’t even remember them all now.  I remember…get lost in myself at least 1x a week, stick up for myself, fall in love every day, wear fun clothes, use all my fun smelling lotions and perfumes etc, and to get married πŸ™‚ Haha…goin for a take care of myself theme this year!

Post # 14
2961 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

To drink more water and less soda. I currently drink a 12 pk. per day!

Post # 15
427 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Gemstone:  My secret one was to get engaged (new it was coming before Feb) and turns out he proposed on New Years Eve! Done before 2013 even kicked in πŸ˜‰

My “official” one was to not get worked up over small issues, which I imagine will be quite hard wedding planning, but also a really good one for this year πŸ™‚

Last year it was to wear heels 2 – 3 times a week and I did that one, which was awesome, made me feel like I was getting good use out of my extensive shoe collection πŸ˜€

Post # 16
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Mine is to become a morning person.  I hate waking up every morning.  LOL I always want to sleep in and hit my snooze button about 10 times before I actually wake up.  I’m a min or two late to work most days.  I have to figure out what works for me.  I want to eventually get to the point where I’m waking up early on the weekends, because my body is use to it.  So far, I have to say I haven’t been very good with my resolution, but I’m hoping thats because its been a short work week.  lol  I know I know..Excuses…excuses!!!!  lol

The topic ‘Happy 2013, hive! Did you make a New Year's resolution?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors