- 8 years ago
- Wedding: June 2011
- To stop worrying
- To take up dancing like tap
- Take one of our dogs to agility
My New Years resolutions are to travel more (I have trips to China, Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands planned and Hawaii and either Mexico/Thailand are possibilities) and to stress less – “Just relax” is my new mantra.
-Get more serious at the gym.
-Compete in more 5K, Warrior Dash Race
-Do something fun each month. (go see area attractions, museums, hiking in the national parks that are close, camping etc.)
-Spend more time with loved ones- and not to get so hurt by those that dont make an effort to spend time with me. (I am ALWAYS the first one to call everyone to make plans, see each other etc…. kinda tired of 1 way relationships)
My New Year’s Resolutions:
-Take better care of myself
-Hiking more often
-Spend more time with Mom
-Cook a new recipe each month
-Stick to my resolutions
My goal is to continue to compose myself as a lady and to be the best bride that I can be. I aim to not have any “bridezilla” moments and to make my hubby a very happy man. Also to not get too drunk at our wedding or any of the bachelorette festivites leading up to our wedding!
– Start a blog, I think it’s a great way to express yourself and is also great to look back on.
– Keep a calender so I’m more organized and won’t forget important dates ( Forgot at least 4 birthdays in the past year! Yikes! )
-To cancel my gym membership that I never use because I am too self-conscious to work out in front of people! Instead I’ll be using my newly delivered DVD program –Les Mills Pump Deluxe 🙂
– Start trying out more healthy recipes — and swap out the ones filled with carbs!
my resolution is to lose 100lbs in 2 months. juuuust kidding. if i did that i’d be dead.
my real resolution is to be a better friend and to make more friends. i lost (not that they died…) a lot of friends this year and i need to make friends with people that share at least ONE thing in common with me.
Lose at least 30lbs before trying to get pregnant this year…..don’t want to be heavy and then get pregnant and add to my weight gain post wedding.
I am still working on mine, these are just a few goals:
– Buy a house
– Pay a big chunk of debts now that we can since we have no kids yet
– Lose some weight at least 15 lbs by the end of the year
– Participate in a few races
– Communicate more with my loved ones (We are too many miles away from our families)
– Pass my qualifying exam
– Travel to see family (California and Mexico)
– Continue to eat healthy- reduce meat to the minimum
– Do more fun things/ go out different places with my husband
– Go to the dentist
Me I am working on some goals:
1. Save for an emergency fund
2. Save for chritsmas and a small vacation-Already started!
3. Enjoy myself more- Do things that make me happy
4. Go back to school- work ing on this
5. Buy a used car- working on this
The topic ‘Happy 2013, hive! Did you make a New Year's resolution?’ is closed to new replies.