(Closed) Happy 311 Day! stay positive and love your life!

posted 7 years ago in Music
Post # 3
3167 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

my older brother was the huuuuuuuuuuugest 311 fan growing up, so i was one by idolizing default. he went to the 3/11 shows like every year (and every other one he could manage) and always ended up hanging out with them. Nick Hexum… yum. My favourite song by them is probably Down.

Post # 4
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I LOVE 311 but I’ve never made it to a 311 day concert.  I would have loved to be on the cruise!!!

I cannot pick a favorite 311 song.  However I am incorporating them into my wedding during our recessional when the string version of Amber will play.  🙂

Post # 5
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I love 311 too but never been to a 311 day!

Post # 6
931 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE. They got me through my law school finals. Of course apparently I’m not a big enough fan to know about 311 day!

(by the way, my indie music loving Fiance loves to make fun of me for this one)

Post # 7
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@totheislnds: I’m a huge fan!! Never been to a 3/11 day though. Anything off of the Transistor album is a favorite of mine. 🙂

Post # 8
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

My Fiance is a huge 311 fan. We went on the cruise last March. Best four days of my life, well close! It was a blast. 311 fans are my favorite people. We’ll be in Las Vegas in March for 311 day. 100 days until the first night of the show! I cannot wait. We’ve been to 6 shows not including the cruise in the 3 years we’ve been together.

Post # 9
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

FH really loves 311 and wishes we could go on one of their cruises.  Our first dance is 311’s version of ‘Love song’

The topic ‘Happy 311 Day! stay positive and love your life!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors