(Closed) HAPPY administrative professionals day 2010

posted 8 years ago in Career
Post # 3
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

haha YAY!  The mailman just told me I do a great job and asked where my flowers were!  LOL at least someone notices! 🙂

Post # 4
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

HAHA  I wish I had a boss who cared.  I’ve worked in an office position for four years and not one supervisor I’ve had has ever done anything.  Notaone.  Granted I work in a job that my supervisor can change every six months to a year, but it would be nice if they actually looked at their calendar and realized it.

Post # 5
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I just got a giftcard to Sephora=)

Post # 7
815 posts
Busy bee

Happy amin professional day to everyone!

My bosses just shocked me w a gift!  This just weeks after they ripped me a new one–I better savor this moment!

Post # 8
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Last year I received roses and got lunch out on the town twice. This year – NOTHING!

I think they forgot.

Post # 10
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I have never once been shown appreciation by anyone in the workplace. I don’t really even think about it anymore because I have completely separated professional and personal. This makes my life way easier when it comes to the wedding cause I don’t have to invite anyone from work. Fiance is having some problems cause he’s interviewing for this one job and already send out Save-The-Date Cards to work people. LOL I told him not to invite them but he insisted and now he’s freaking out. It’s hard to keep my “I told you so” to myself but I have so far.

Post # 11
202 posts
Helper bee

Thanks! Same to you! Our bosses normally take all of us out to eat for lunch but can’t find a day that works for everyone! So we’re still waiting for our official recognition, lol 

Post # 12
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Same to you! I almost forgot about it until one of our other admins wished me a happy day! My managers have been so busy lately, not to mention two of them are in China right now, but they still sent me some flowers! Hooray!

Post # 13
877 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

My staff and I have a gift fund to honour our admin assistants every year.  This year, they’re both going on overseas trips in the near future, so we got them a gift bag full of travel-related items specific each of their destinations.

Happy administrative professionals day to you!  Your hard work is much appreciated!

Post # 14
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

They finally remembered at the end of the day and we got plants. Hopefully, I won’t kill it.

The topic ‘HAPPY administrative professionals day 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors