Post # 1
It seems people are on edge today, so let’s try something to lighten the mood around here, shall we? The game: Post at least one happy thought completely unrelated to engagements. (Relationships related ones are ok.)
1. I’m almost done grading class 2 of 3, which means I’ll have the weekend free from grading until class 3 takes their final Monday morning.
2. My apt is still largely clean because I cleaned it up before a party last Saturday.
3. I am planning a surprise party for my bf’s birthday next month.
4. My SO is working from home today, and I’m about to go make us some delicious BLT sandwiches and make him take a break with me.
Post # 4
1. I’ve lost 4 pounds this week! Down to 153. 🙂
2. I should be getting paid today
3. My shift tonight is only 4 hours, woo!
4. It’s a beautiful day today, and I’m about to go outside and run! 🙂
Post # 5
1) I’ve got a new job prospect which could be amazing and is looking VERY promising
2) It’s my grandparents’ 60th wedding anniversary this weekend so I get to spend some time catching up with my huge, close family 🙂
Post # 6
In 2.5 hours, I get to drive home and cuddle with Fi and my dog. My only chores this weekend are to do laundry and experiment with recipes. I love a laid back weekend!
Post # 7
@kay01: Great thread to start! I checked the waiting boards and I’m like furr reals what is goin on up in herr. lol
Anyway – I had a great job performance review yesterday and I’m getting a raise! And I’m looking forward to a nice laid back weekend with SO – doing some yard work/gardening and maybe watching a movie.
Post # 8
1. I am planning my sons first birthday and getting everything ready (its on sunday) 😀
2. Fiance got paid today and we actually have money left over after paying bills lol
3. I found out I wont be making car payments for much longer. 🙂
Post # 9
1. Got paid today!!!! 🙂
2. The cheesy astroturf patio at the house I just bought got approved by the association. 🙂 I know it sounds silly, but we have no yard and after a little bit the green carpet grew on me. If it wasn’t approved they would have had to tear it out. I digress…
3. We may be going to Hershey park this weekend. And if we don’t, we’re gonna head down to DC to eat at a moroccan joint cause I’ve always wanted to eat dinner with my hands.
4. Getting pre-excited for my birthday next week.
Sounds like we’re all having some pretty fantastic weeks! 🙂
Post # 10
@Beena: I figured it out – it’s Friday the 13th.
Post # 11
- Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat
1. SO wants to turn our yard into a vegetable garden– We’ve been staring at the weedy, mossy grass for awhile now, wondering what to do. Plus, dirty, sweaty, man with a shovel 😉
2. New job starts Monday– money!!
3. Going camping next weekend to kick off the summer
Post # 12
1: I got all A’s in my classes this semester (grad school)
2: A job may be coming through for Mr. Bunny (it’s looking really good!)
3: I had a really positive day at work today. I’m a health inspector, and it can get a little tense sometimes, but everyone was really nice and cooperative today.
4: I’m going out soon to pick up dinner, and there is an order of fried pickles with my name ALL OVER IT, lol. Mmmmmmm
Post # 13
1. I am generally just feeling great today!
2. It’s beautiful outside and I can’t wait till work is done so I can go and enjoy it. Smell the roses.
3. My BFF comes back from CUBA tomorrow and I can’t wait to see her. I’ve missed her so.
Post # 14
1. Can’t wait to go camping in a couple of weeks, and then to Montreal in June!
2. The warm weather is SO CLOSE and I can’t wait to wear my summer dresses!
3. One word: Patio’s.
Post # 15
1) i’m about to take a nap. sqeeeee!
2) i graduate with my mba next weekend. sqeeeee!
Post # 16
1. It was the first nice day in a LONG time, and I had the day off!
2. My son has a baseball game in the morning, i love to watch him play.
3. SO will be home in 10 mins and I’ll see him for the first time in 2 days!