Post # 1
We just booked a harpist for our ceremony. I’m psyched about it. Now I’m wondering what music options I should go with. She’s going to be the only musician for the ceremony. Any ideas? Did anyone else have a harpist?
Post # 3
We are also excited to be having a harpist play during our ceremony. We will also be having a flutist play along with her. Here is what we are doing.
1. Harpist – Ceremony – Tiffany – http://www.harpingalong.net
- Prelude and Postlude left up to Tiffany
- Canon in D for Wedding Party
- Hymne – Vangelis – For the Bride -http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-songs/processional-music/hymne/32d381a1108be631.html
- Somewhere in Time for the Unity Candle and the signing of the license
- Gone with the Wind for the Recessional
Post # 4
@noritake22: Thanks for those awesome suggestions! I just saw a harp version of “My Cup Runneth Over” on youtube and kinda love it. Your selections are great…I may have to swipe a couple
Post # 6
Our harpist is playing “Chaconne” as I walk down the aisle. You should youtube it, it’s beautiful!
Post # 7
@IHeartArtichoke: Thanks for the lead, I will check it out for sure.
Post # 8
Are any of you having an outdoor ceremony? I’m thinking of having a harpist, but I’m not sure if I need to get a sound system – obviously I’d rather not incur the extra expense.