(Closed) Has anybody had 100% YES's?!

posted 5 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lealorali:  Cross fingers, I think you will be alright!  We did the same thing, bad girls, inviting more than we can hold… and we still have more people saying yes than we thought, but we have had about 5 declines – a lot LESS than I expected. I’m still hoping for about 5 more! haha.  I started getting the declines after about half of our rsvps came in… now I’m at 3/4 and chasing down the rest for answers.

Do you know if your venue will allow you to have 9 at a table if you have to? Might want to start a back up plan Just. in. case.

Post # 5
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Ermagerd, girl… 10 people – haha, I really hope you get some no’s!!  I’m going to go ahead an assume there is no room for extra tables? 

Unless maybe you can put a table or two on the dance floor during dinner, and then have them rolled away once everyone is just dancing? But if you did that i would make sure you put your most laid back guests there who wont care if their seat disappears!

Post # 7
110 posts
Blushing bee

@lealorali:  .. but I’m usually pretty drunk.    HAH! I loled at that.

People that know they can make it for sure are going to respond the quickest. No’s will come in a little slower and you may even get some no responses. Don’t panic, I’m sure you will get some no’s.

Post # 9
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We invited 194, are having 164.. so it was about 85% in attendence.. I thought that was a lot!

Post # 10
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Most of our tables have 10 people at them… I don’t see the problem. They aren’t stuck there all night.. they’ll be fine for an hour eating dinner.

Post # 11
29 posts
Newbee

We essentially had 100% yes rsvps.  I say essentially because we invited a couple of people, older family members that live out of town, that we knew would not be able to make the trip but we wanted to extend the invitation.  Our wedding had 80 guests and 75% were from out of town.  We were actually pretty surprised that no one said no, and it was stressful at the last minute with possible additions, not wanting to add a whole new table, etc etc.  It all worked out perfectly though.

Post # 12
3720 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@lealorali:  Nope– So far we have 4 nos and 5 yeses (and we know of at least 3 more nos). I am sure your declines will come!

Post # 13
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ive been finding that the “No’s” either don’t respond or are super late to respond. All the “yes’s” that come in first are the organized folks! I’m sure you’ll be OK!

The topic ‘Has anybody had 100% YES's?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors