(Closed) Has anyone bought Demetrios Illusions 3137?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I bought this dress!! I love it, it’s so flattering, so light and so comfortable! Laughing

[attachment=1071053,133563]

Post # 4
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am currently OBSESSED with this dress.. I must find a place to try it on! @precious.. you look beautiful in it!

Post # 5
249 posts
Helper bee

i am wearing this dress for my wedding, can’t wait! i don’t currently have a picture of me in it, but it is an even more gorgeous dress in person. it is sliming in all the right spots and it is so light and flowy! i am wearing a double layered tulle slip underneath to make it a little more full.

Post # 6
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Would you mind letting us know how much that dress cost? It’s gorgeous! I love a lot of the Demetrios Illusions gowns.

Post # 7
60 posts
Worker bee

@junebug12:  thank you! =)

@anuicupcake:  the dress cost i believe $1150 at a shop in CT, i’ve read that in some areas it could be a bit more though- not sure why!

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I just bought this dress! Absolutely gorgeous and it’s perfect for our outdoor wedding!  It’s really light and the layers of the skirt flow beautifully in the wind! I believe the price was 1300 +/- but I got a bit of a discount 🙂

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This is a beautiful dress! What is the fabric for the tiers? Is it chiffon or organza?

The topic ‘Has anyone bought Demetrios Illusions 3137?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors